Communication is critical to the success of any business, but that’s only one part of the picture. It’s becoming increasingly important to foster virtual connections and boost collaboration. Team members also need access to the same tools, resources, data, and assets to successfully deliver on a project and contribute to the health of the organization as a whole. Maintain productivity and stay connected with your team by communicating and collaborating with Microsoft 365.
Modernize your business - Increase Productivity - Reduce Costs
Microsoft 365 is a best-in-class productivity solution that allows you to work and collaborate anywhere on your favorite devices with trusted applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook powered by business-class e-mail. With Microsoft 365, you can join and host more productive meetings and securely store and access your documents whenever you want. In the browser, on your desktop, or on your mobile device, you’ll benefit from a consistent experience with advanced tools across platforms, including Windows, iOS, and Android. Whatever you and your colleagues are working on, the fully integrated experience that Microsoft 365 delivers will help you accomplish what you need to get done to move the business forward.
Key Migration Benefits
A company’s lifeblood is its data and documents. Losing these can be disastrous and Microsoft 365’s data protection and backup options offer you the peace of mind that you’ll never lose the data you use. Microsoft 365’s security features are more robust than anything that can be built on-premises affordably. Microsoft 365 provides perfile encryption, where every file has a unique encryption key, any updates to the file are encrypted with a new key and the encryption key itself is encrypted.
The latest Antispam services are included which means that email is cleaned before it enters your network. This also means that your Internet bandwidth is not being consumed by spam.
Reducing on premise IT Infrastructure to support & maintain lowers your long term costs.
Moving to Microsoft 365 reduces future migration costs since your email and collaboration platform is always up to date.
Microsoft 365 gives an organization the flexibility to scale up or down with a predictable cost structure. Pay for what you use, nothing more. Even move between plans as your staff needs change to ensure you’re only paying for what you need.
Cross-platform support allows your staff to access their documents from PCs, Macs, iOS, and even Android devices. This is important because more and more organizations are either issuing or allowing employees to use their own devices that aren’t just PC’s.
Microsoft 365 facilitates collaboration internally and with business partners. One of the main driving forces behind the rapid adoption of SharePoint Online and OneDrive is the fact that they give employees the ability to invite co-workers and business partners to access and edit documents and other content in real-time. To collaborate using the on-premises version of MS means sending email attachments, and even then, working on the same file at the same time and seeing changes appear in real time would be impossible.
The sharing and collaboration features built into Microsoft 365 reduce multiple versions of the same documents and keeps everyone working on the same page.
Attract new employees and improve staff retention
Microsoft 365 is better suited for today’s mobile world. The advent of smartphones has been a game-changer. Employees are no longer tethered to their workstations. Microsoft 365 takes advantage of this by making itself available anywhere, anytime. Employees can use Microsoft 365 from their work computers, but they can also go home and use it from their personal computers, knowing that they’ll have access to all their files no matter the time or location. Multiple licenses per user are included within Microsoft 365 allowing you to provide your staff with licenses for their home (including Mac) and mobile machine if you wish.
Microsoft 365 Business Voice
Microsoft 365 Business Voice is a cloud-based phone system built for productivity. It integrates into Office 365 for an all-in-one communication solution that brings together calling, meetings, and messaging into a single application, Microsoft Teams.
Communicate easily and keep your team in the know
Transform how work gets done by unifying calling, chat, meetings, calendar, and email.
- Calling, chat, and meetings in a single app
- Built-in audio conferencing
- Do your work, in one suite
Quickly access your favorite Apps
- Access conversations, files, and tools in a team workspace
- Share and co-author files in the app
- Leverage SharePoint, OneNote, Power BI, and Planner integration
- Search across people, files, and chats
- Keep the whole team updated with email integration
Tailor your workspace to include apps and services your team needs
- Pin important files for easy reference in the workspace
- Add bots that work on your team’s behalf
- Integrate 3rd party services your team uses daily
- Build integrations into existing business processes
- Manage trusted apps for employees and your organization
Get built-in security, compliance, and manageability from Office 365
- Global hyper-scale cloud, including the ability for local data residency
- Compliance leadership with EUMC, HIPAA, and more
- Built-in information protection with eDiscovery and audit
- Multi-factor authentication and secure guest access
- Manage all aspects in a single coherent admin experience
Cloud Optimization Coach
This service provides the framework for a regular touchpoint with our Optimization Coach to ensure you are receiving the full benefit from your investment in Office 365.
- Achieve productivity gains through increased automation
- Do more with existing IT investments & stay ahead of your competition
- Retain & attract employees as systems and workflows are optimized
Topics discussed may include the following:
- Licensing: “Right-size” your licensing and ensure your not paying for services you
- Cloud storage: Leverage OneDrive for business or SharePoint data libraries for greater access and lower storage costs.
- Collaboration: Understand what solutions best match your needs
(Teams, Skype, huddle rooms, voice options, etc)
- Applications: Understand which O365 or 3rd party apps should
- Cloud Backup: Ensure you have the right cloud backup strategy.
- Work Flows: Identify processes that should be automated.
- User Adoption: Discuss how well technology is being adopted.
- SharePoint Portals: Review options for increased internal and external collaboration
Get built-in security, compliance, and manageability from Office 365
Microsoft Azure cloud enables you to reduce overall spending on server hardware, all the while providing you with the increased flexibility and agility that comes with transitioning your Data Centre to an Operational Expense
Optimize IT Spend
Microsoft Azure can help you manage IT costs in a way that works best for your business.
Azure offers the flexibility to choose your ideal mix of on-premise and cloud infrastructure.
Confidence in compliance
Azure helps you comply with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) requirements.
Microsoft Remote Desktop
As more employees are working from home, it has become increasingly important to help your team feel connected and be productive.
Giving your team the right resources to stay productive can help.
Global impact of remote work
As more employees are working from home, remote collaborating is growing worldwide.
Empower customer to overcome
Discover how our customers have transformed their collaboration using Microsoft Teams.