New to Microsoft Office 2013 and need to upgrade your skills? This customizable 2-4 hour program shows you what’s new and different in the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook and helps you become efficient users of the 2013 versions. Understand the new layout, experience new features and learn to navigate and customize the quick access toolbar and the ribbon.
Broadview offers flexible Office upgrade training. If you are planning on upgrading your Office environment, our training course will help ensure that your employees remain efficient and productivity will not be lost. The cost for the full 4 hour session is $150. Please contact your Account Manager for additional pricing information.
Our Office upgrade training focuses on the main differences in the 2013 versions of each of the applications. The training is held in our Training Lab, onsite training can also be arranged or classroom training adjusted for your requirements. For example, if training is only required on a single application a shorter 2 hour session can be arranged.
Discussion will cover:
- The new ‘ribbon’ interface (customizing and using) common to all applications
- Using PDF files (why and how) – common to all applications
- Word 2013 – Editing PDF document, formatting, styles, tables, designs and themes
- PowerPoint 2013 – difference between design and master slide, animations, graphics
- Excel 2013 – flash fill, quick analysis, protecting data
- Outlook 2013 – use of categories, integration with social networks
Please contact your Account Manager, or register to obtain a quote. Course schedule is subject to change based on minimum registration level.
•Implementing a Desktop Infrastructure Course (Course#20415B)
•Upgrading Your Skills to Office 2013 (February)
•CIE & TDIE Sessions
Visit our Training Page for More!