Organizations and workforces are changing. Trends show an increase in diversity, people in different spaces and time zones, and even different companies. For the first time ever, five generations are working together.
What is Microsoft Teams? Teams is a chat-based workspace that brings together chat, meetings, calling, and Office 365, all-in-one. And it’s built on the trust of Microsoft security & compliance that’s crucial for today’s businesses.
Microsoft Teams delivers on four core promises to create a digital workspace for high performing teams.
- Work with confidence
Chances are, you need, or will need, a workspace that supports collaboration, such as chat, meetings, and calling. You are looking for what Teams already provides.
Teams’ versatility is stronger than ever. Being on multiple teams has also led to a dramatic increase in the amount of collaboration required for today’s demands. It is estimated that 80% of employee time is spent collaborating. Not only is the working population more diverse and more collaborative—but the location is different as well: it was projected that by this year, 72% of employees would be working remotely. So yes, the workplace environment—and organizational needs—are different today than even a few years ago.
Employees need quick access to a collaboration system that supports their workload applications. They want intuitive digital routes to what they’re used to in the traditional office environment with face-to-face meetings.
Microsoft Teams the ideal fit for the modern workforce here is why:
- When it comes to collaboration, the deep Office integration enables today’s multigenerational workforce to use the Office apps they are familiar with and love – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint, Planner, even Power BI – right within the context of Teams.
- Microsoft Teams solves the communication needs of a diverse workforce.
- Teams is available across mobile, desktop, and browser and integrated with communications and meeting room devices, providing a frictionless experience no matter which device users work from.
- Microsoft Teams provides a shared workspace that enables teams to communicate without effort through chats
- Teams allows you to have fun together. Successful collaboration is based on relationships. So, people can include emojis, memes, and fun graphics in messages, which allows them to show their personality, and humanize messages.
At Broadview Networks Teams has become a major part of our lives. Teams has allowed us to connect and collaborate effortlessly. We use teams to combine all our communication channel and to store and share documents. Most recently, we had our holiday party entirely via Teams!
Contact us to learn more about Microsoft Teams features