The Right Tools for the Job
Good business decisions are based on data. Drive greater productivity through KPI’s, dashboards, and automated workflows.
Tracking & Reporting Data
Business Intelligence (BI) delivers on improved business performance by delivering better decision making throughout your entire organization. Data visualization tools allow you to economically present data and even automate the process.
To adapt to a world of change, organizations need to create environments where every team and every individual is empowered to do great things with data at their fingertips. This is what we call a “data culture.”
Data in a meaningful and usable format
- Tracking and reporting on incidents
- Managing many small and large projects on the go and the ability to easily report on them
- Managing contracts & renewals (Who owns them? When are they due?)
- Coordination between managers (Board meetings, meetings minutes, notes, strategic planning)
- Inefficient approval workflows for things like vacations, travel, expenses, requests, maintenance.
Consistency is key, but as a species, humans are remarkably inconsistent. For procedures whose steps are complicated, change frequently, or need participation from multiple people, this is a huge problem, leading to mistakes, delays, stressed employees, and angry customers.
Leveraging the power of SharePoint, we can help automate these workflows, improving speed, accuracy, and ease of critical processes, empowering your staff to better do what they do best every day.
Dashboards & Performance Indicators
Make it easier to track and communicate what’s important to you and your organization.
With “at a glance” metrics and the ability to drill down to get more detail, you can more accurately spend effort on your core business and keep extraneous activity to a minimum.