MCSA Azure Cloud Platform
Azure is Microsoft’s Cloud Platform and is a growing collection of integrated cloud services—analytics, computing, database, mobile, networking, storage, and web—for moving faster, achieving more and saving money. Designed so that any developer or IT professional can be productive with Azure, it includes integrated tools, templates and managed services to effectively build and manage enterprise, mobile, Web and Internet of Things (IoT) apps, using skills you already have and technologies you already know.
Microsoft Azure allows you to:
- Use an open and flexible platform that supports the broadest selection of operating systems, programming languages, frameworks, tools, databases and devices
- Extend your existing IT through the largest network of secure private connections, hybrid database and storage solutions
- Protect your data with the first major cloud provider to adopt the new international cloud privacy standard, ISO 27018
- Run your apps anywhere on a worldwide network of Microsoft-managed datacenters across 22 regions
- Make smarter decisions using Azure’s predictive analytics services, including Machine Learning, Cortana Analytics and Stream Analytics
What training is available?
As part of Microsoft’s Azure Skills Initiative, Broadview Networks is offering a special Azure MCSA Bundle that makes it easier and less expensive for you to prep for certification!
Azure MCSA Bundle: Save on Training + Exam Prep Software + Exam Vouchers!
As low as $1,990
With our MCSA Bundle for Microsoft Azure you’ll get a discount on the courses for that certification, authorized course 20532 and course 20533, exam prep software for each title, plus an exam voucher for each course.
In addition, you get to choose the course format option you need to succeed, either Instructor-led training (ILT) that’s live with an in-person Instructor and hands-on; or MOC On-Demand which is Self-study for Azure Certification including exam prep and retake opportunities.
MCSE Cloud Platform & Infrastructure
Once you’ve earned MCSA Azure Cloud Platform, you only have to pass one (1) additional exam to upgrade your certification to Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) Cloud Platform & Infrastructure. For just $1,935 you’ll get what you need to prep for MCSE exam 534 in one money-saving bundle – the prerequisite self-study edX course, instructor-led 40442, exam prep software and a voucher for exam 534.
*This MCSE Add-on offer is only available with the purchase of an above Azure MCSA bundle*
Purchase Your Bundle Today!
*Bundle Terms and Conditions
- Bundles are good on new registrations only and are limited to the Microsoft courses listed.
- Bundles may not be combined with any other discounts, offers or programs including but not limited to SA Vouchers.
- Full payment is required at time of purchase and bundles are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Microsoft Official Courseware is provided in digital format only.
- Exam vouchers will be sent to purchaser once a passing score on the exam prep has been achieved. Exam vouchers are only good for a limited time and so by sending the voucher when ready for the exam will maximize your window for taking the exam. Broadview Networks will not replace expired exam vouchers.
- The above MCSA bundles will help candidate prepare for Microsoft exams 532 and 533. Per Microsoft, a candidate cannot use the same exam; to fulfill both the MCSA and MCSE requirements. You need to take a third, unique elective exam to earn MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure certification. The MCSE Add-On helps candidates prep for Microsoft exam 534.
- Students schedule their own exams. Broadview does not offer exams at our location. MCSA and MCSE exams are available through Pearson Vue or Online Proctored (OP). To learn more about Microsoft’s Online Proctored exam delivery option and testing protocol requirements, visit https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/online-proctored-exams.aspx
MOC On-Demand courses and course codes:
- Each code contains specific information about the program for which it is valid, the expiration date, and other terms and conditions for its use.
- A code may not be redeemed for cash, credit or refund. Codes are not returnable and are void if altered.
- One (1) code can be redeemed for online access to one (1) Microsoft Official Course On-Demand.
- After course activation, the MOC On-Demand materials are available for three (3) months. Access to an associated lab environment will also expire no more than three (3) months from the date of activation.
- You will have six (6) months to activate your MOC On-Demand course from date of purchase. The 3-month access period does not begin until you redeem your course code.
- Each code may only be used once and cannot be shared. After it has been redeemed, a code cannot be reused.
- Expired, stolen, or lost codes will not be replaced. Broadview Networks, Microsoft and hosting partners are not responsible for lost or stolen codes.
- Course expiration dates for a given code will not be extended under any circumstance.