(This policy was last updated on January 15, 2018)
Broadview Networks Inc.
1 – 1530 Taylor Avenue
R3N 1Y1 Canada
When you enter the Website, we automatically collect information that does not identify you specifically such as the date and time of your access to the Website, a list of the portions of this Website that you have visited, a summary of any information that you have downloaded from the Website, and your IP address. We retain records of all such information and may disclose it to third parties since it does not disclose who you are or any personal information about you.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use your personal information for the following primary purposes:
- Ordering Product(s), shipping them to you, and obtaining payment from you. ). This personal information is voluntarily provided by you, and will be used for the purposes specified in the Customer Agreement & Authorization located on this Website, including for purposes of contacting you in respect of Product(s) orders placed by you
- To make our Website easier for you to use by not making you enter your personal identification information numerous times
- To allow Broadview Networks to advise you of special offers, updated information and any new services from Broadview Networks
- To help us create and deliver the content most relevant to you
- To store your communications or a summary of them so that we may identify issues, problems, and other matters that may cause Broadview Networks to improve its Website and the services provided by Broadview Networks
- To enable us to direct questions to you regarding suggestions for improvement of Broadview Networks?s services
Who Sees Your Personal Identification Information?
Your personal identification information will not be shared outside of Broadview Networks without your express permission, unless we:
- Are required to do so by law
- Need to disclose the information to parties who work with or on behalf of Broadview Networks to provide a product or service to you (and in that case we will only provide the information necessary to deliver that product or service)
- Need to do so in order to enforce the terms governing your use of the Website
- Need to protect and/or defend the property or rights of Broadview Networks
- Need to share it so as to protect the Broadview Networks Website, your personal safety, or the personal safety of others.
Broadview Networks will use its best efforts to carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Broadview Networks will abide by all Canadian federal and Manitoba provincial legislation relating to protection of personal health information. You may obtain, subject to any restrictions imposed by law, access to your personal information by contacting Broadview Networks so as to be in a position to challenge the accuracy of any such information and have it amended if it is inappropriate or inaccurate.
Your comments are welcome! Feel free to contact Broadview Networks by telephone, facsimile, mail or email as specified above.