Did you know that on average, end users use only 13% of the features in any software tool? So how do we sort through the remaining 87% to get the exact skills we need in order to increase our productivity and our organization’s technology ROI?
By earning a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) 2016 Certification demonstrates that you have the skills needed to get the most out of a Microsoft Office application in the newest version, 2016.
MOS certification is available for most products within the Office 2016 Suite, so there is a MOS Excel 2016, MOS Word 2016, MOS Access, MOS PowerPoint and so on. Having MOS certification proves that you have core to advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications. Certification is helpful for those new to the workforce or those transitioning to a more business analytical role, since it proves you can perform tasks at a higher level. This gives you a competitive advantage against competing candidates.
Knowing your way around Excel is a great skill to master for any job. Excel is one of the most widely used business software and so gaining the knowledge and ability to navigate it easily is definitely worth your time.
Excel training at Broadview Networks includes basic to advanced courses. Whether you’re brand new to Excel or seeking advanced knowledge, we’ve got it covered. Broadview’s special MOS Excel 2016 Certification Bundle makes it even easier and less expensive for you to prepare for MOS Excel certification!
With our MOS Excel 2016 Bundle you’ll get a discount on the classes for that title, a study guide, exam prep software plus an MOS exam voucher with one free retake.
The best way to learn software and prepare for a certification exam is with hands-on experience. Our in-person, instructor-led classes do just that! You’ll have hands-on with the software doing exercises and labs throughout the class that our experienced trainers deliver. Training is live and fully interactive.
Once you’ve purchased a bundle, you select your class dates from our public schedule. Attend classes at Broadview Networks, Unit #1 – 1530 Taylor Avenue location.
Contact us today to find out how to become a Microsoft Office Specialist.
“After certifying and tracking over 2,600 employees, we determined that certified individuals are earning 12% more than non-certified employees, are placed at a higher rate compared to the industry average, and are converted to full-time employment 50% more often than non-certified individuals.”
Robert Half International (RHI) Data, Human Resources
Post Microsoft Office Certification Impact on the Job (Certiport Survey)
“Holding a MOS certification can earn an entry-level business employee as much as $16,000 more in annual salary than uncertified peers.*”
* Anderson, Cushing, and John F. Gantz. Skills Requirements for Tomorrow’s Best Jobs: Helping Educators Provide Students with Skills and Tools They Need. IDC/Microsoft. October 2013