Keep your skills relevant and applicable for today’s workplace by getting certified!
– Say, are you ready to take your Microsoft Office skills to the next level and get certified?
– Or, are you being considered for a new role and want to stand out from the other candidates?
– Do you want to prove that you have the skills to use the intermediate to advanced features Microsoft Office?
Learn about the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification, the benefits of getting certified, and how to take the shortest path to achieve your goals with Broadview Networks Learning Centre.
Broadview can help you to understand how certification will benefit you and your career by:
- Identifying the exams that are available and determining which ones would be ideal for you.
- Discovering the shortest path to certification and associated costs.
- Creating an action plan for pursuing your certification goals.
Did you know that?
- 90% of Supervisors say that their MOS certified employees are more proficient users of Microsoft Office programs.
- 90% of Supervisors say that their MOS certified employees are more productive because of their certification.
- The majority of MOS certified staff will collaborate with their colleagues to show them how to use a Microsoft Office tool to better assist them in performing a work-related task.
– Stand out from the crowd by demonstrating your proficiency with the world’s most widely used office applications.
– Increase your productivity and efficiency with skills enabling you to complete tasks with greater ease.
– Become a team resource for your colleagues by being the resident Microsoft Office Specialist.
– Build credibility and self-confidence and enhance your job satisfaction.
– Land that dream job or promotion.