We’ve tallied both our technical and end-user course enrollments for the past year to give you the most popular classes at Broadview Networks for 2017.
Our top ranking technical class was: 20696 Administering System Center Configuration Manager and Intune for the most enrollments. Several classes have made the list for the first time to include: 10979 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals; 20533 Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions and 20778 Analyzing Data with Power BI.
Top Technical Courses
- 20696: Administering System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) and Intune
- 10979: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- 20533: Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- Commvault: Core Fundamentals
- Commvault: Implementation and Maintenance
- NSE4 FortiGate I
- NSE4 FortiGate II
- 10961: Automating Administration with Windows PowerShell
- 20778: Analyzing Data with Power BI
- ITIL Foundation Certification
Top End User Courses
Microsoft Excel continues to be the most popular end-user topic, and it is often running twice a week in software versions 2016, 2013 or 2010.
- SQL Query Fundamentals and Advanced
- Crystal Reports
- Power BI
- Office 365
- Microsoft Project
- Change Management
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Effective Business Writing
- Developing and Presenting Successful Training for Non-Training Professionals
You can attend any of these titles or other course offerings at Broadview Networks, Unit #1 – 1530 Taylor Avenue location.
Microsoft Software Assurance Vouchers Accepted Here
Broadview Networks gladly accepts Microsoft Software Assurance (SA) Vouchers on approved classes. These vouchers can be redeemed for any official Microsoft instructor-led training course that was created for the IT professional or developer audience.